Friday, March 18, 2011

Tile Time!

Most of you know, I recently, with the help of some *awesome* friends, retiled the backsplash in my kitchen.  Ok, "recently" really means almost a year ago- wow.  I hadn't realized it has been that long!  Nearly nine months I thinks.  Anyway, I'll show you a couple of pics of our before/after handiwork, but it's not nearly as awesome as some of the tiles here.

Before: pink ceramic tiles - ugh.


After: much better!



Still need to replace the countertops though...


Okay, so the point of this entry is not to go on and on about my own handiwork, but rather to drool over others, namely Petracer's.  I am absolutely in love with this "Capitonne" tile.




This one, shown in chocolate and blue on the floor, is called "Tango."


Voila "Rinascimento" - even used as a headboard!


And their "GE Gold" standard... not sure how I feel about this one.  Thoughts?
 With that said, it is *stunning* in this bathroom around the tub... you guys *know* I flipped out when I saw this one... Sigh.



"Ad Personam" - soooo pretty!  It doesn't even look like tile! Comes in black and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment