Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Party!

Ok:
1.  I had to repost just so that pic of Jessica Simpson wouldn't be the first thing I saw when I opened my blog.
2. It has been so, so long since I've posted.  Someday I really will be more consistent, I promise!
3. I am *ridiculously* excited about a holiday party I am planning for Dec. 18th.  I made all the invitations tonight, and now I just need to get the rest of the addresses and I'll be sending them out Monday, hopefully!

Here's a sneak peak at the invites:

Do you like???

And of course, I am using my embosser for the return address on the envelopes.  I LOVE my embosser.  Nothing makes me feel more grown-up and fancy than using the embosser.  Just *love*.  A great Christmas gift for me would be a $25.00 gift card to Williams Sonoma, bc that's how much their embosser plates cost and I can't get enough of them!  I've got a "Happy Holidays" stamp w/a snowflake and then our monogram with our address.  Have I mentioned how much I love it??  You can stamp envelopes or seals or whatever you can fit in there, ha!

Ok, moving on.

I'm making a lot of Christmas gifts this year in an effort to save money.  Keep your fingers crossed, ha.  Most of them are going to be time-intensive and involve hand-sewing.  Sigh.  I hand sewed the stockings I made for my husband and I and our dogs.  So I'm pretty decent at it.  It just takes forever.  Fortunately, I'm done with exams as of Dec. 10th, and I won't need these gifts done for two weeks after that, so I think I can do it.  Again, keep your fingers crossed for me.

Alright, I'm out for now.  I really really will be back soon, I swear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment