Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tis the Season...To Get Shopping!

I'm going shopping in about an hour.  I'm planning on hitting up Crate&Barrell, Pottery Barn, and Bed, Bath & Beyond.  These are some of my favorite places to browse for Christmas gifts and inspiration.  Normally, I would avoid Pottery Barn and Crate&Barrell because so much of their stuff is too expensive to give as gifts (look, I'm not independently wealthy yet, so it's a little high for my budget and my list of twenty five ppl I buy for annually).  But something magical happens every year at Christmas.  These lovely stores have an influx of relatively reasonably priced items.  Don't believe me?  Check it out:

$15 & Under

PB: Silver Plated Engravable Luggage Tags, $12
  Silver-Plated Engravable Luggage Tag, Monogrammable, Black



PB: Doorknob Wine Stoppers (don't forget the wine!), $10
  Doorknob Bottle Stoppers


PB: Mini Silver-Plated Jewelry Dish, $12
  Silver-Plated Nesting Bowls


C&B: Snowflake Trivet or  Napkin Holder (I'm buying myself this napkin holder this afternoon!), $13



 C&B: "Joy" Dishtowels, $6/each

 JoyDishtowelLLF10

C&B: Set of 3 Snowman Handtowels, $10
 SnowmanDishclothS3F10

C&B: Set of 4 Snowflake Napkin Rings, $12

 SnowflkBandNapRingsLLF10



Up to $30

PB: Classic Mini Amplifier, $26
iPod#0174; Speakers


PB: Ceramic Bird Canister, $24 (ok, so this is suppose to be a bathroom canister, but really it could go anywhere!)
Bird Soap Dish


PB: Bird Jewelry Dish, $19
Bird Ceramic Jewelry Dish, White

PB: Glass Pedestal, $29
Glass Pedestal

 C&B: Stella Bowl, $17
StellaBowlF10
C&B:  Set of 3 Snowflake Nesting Bowls, $17
SnowflakeBowlsS3F10

C&B: "Merrie" 12" Pillow, $25
MerriePillow12inF10


C&B: "Alpine Ivory" Pilliow, $27 (which I am also buying for myself today!)


AlpinePlwIvory12x18F10




No comments:

Post a Comment