Thursday, September 9, 2010

Designer Books? Yes, please!

I have been ogling this book for what feels like forever... *Want.*

 Manolo Blahnik Drawings

And the other day at LV I saw this over-priced beauty...



I love love love books on art and fashion.  Can't get enough!  Here are some I actually own....



The Art of the Shoe ( Magnus) (Magnus Series)

Stiletto



And a few more that are on my wishlist at Amazon, should you care to send me a present... which is your fav?

Blahnik by Boman: Shoes, Photographs, Conversation




Chanel: Collections and Creations
DiorLanvinParisiennes: A Celebration of French WomenThe Golden Age of Couture: Paris and London 1947 - 1957Paris 1962: Yves Saint Laurent and Dior, Christian Dior, The Early CollectionsChanel and Her World






Valentino: Themes and Variations

No comments:

Post a Comment