Monday, September 13, 2010

Preciousness!

I visited my friend's house today, and he has a young, adorable baby girl who is nearly six months old.  I still have Halloween on my mind, and that combined with visiting the baby has inspired this post.  Absolutely adorable baby Halloween costumes... and for those of us who don't have children, puppy costumes!  If you don't have a dog, your life isn't complete and you don't need to be online reading blogs.  Go out and get a dog now!















(the Rubic's cube is a nod to my hubby)

 










3 comments:

  1. The rubix cube! Hahahahaha! I thought of my brother too!

    I don't know if we're doing anything for Halloween this year, but I have a ton of ideas if we do, mostly having to do with Scooby Doo or Lord of the Rings. I know, surprising, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will she be??? A Scooby snack??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. No, we're going to be Velma and Shaggy. She's going to be Scooby Doo. There is actually an infant Scooby costume. It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete